Solution for Business Problem and Job Problem. - Money Riser

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 2, 2019

Solution for Business Problem and Job Problem.

Solution for Business Problem and Job Problem.

Do you want to sort out your Business Problem, your Job Problem.


job success mantra,job vacancy
Job ideas


Why to worry, forget all your problem.

    

I m here to solve your problem. In every business or in Job you will find difficulties and many obstacle. So what if any obstacle do come. It doesn’t mean that you give up. No way...have self belief in yourself and say that yes I  can do tackle every problem and obstacle, whatever obstacle do comes on my way. Say this to yourself, and after that whole universe will help you to overcome your problem.

I m in Business line for past 7 years and it will be wrong to say that i haven’t faced any obstacle. Many times i found myself that i should give up and again search for something new option to make money and get settled in life. Before coming into Business line, I was struggling in job sector. Two years I had  worked in 2 companies and in both companies i find it very hard to deal my life on daily basis. Both jobs that I did was very far away for my home, I find difficulties in having proper daily food and my health started getting deterioted slowly.
job success mantra,job vacancy,
Job Ideas
During those struggling period in job sector, somewhere i had read in a magazine that if you desire to do a business, than don’t think whether you will fail or get passed.

"If you find it interesting and have confidence in yourself that you can do any business, than just start it. It also said that “choose any product to sell, there are many customer that will come to buy your product”.

So when I read that article, after two month I left my job, and what I did....BUSINESS....with only Rs.35000  in hand to invest. With those Rs.35000 I have just invested Rs.20000 in business.
So the question arises that how I did Business in that Rs.20000 ?
 
job success mantra,job vacancy
job ideas
One thing was clear in me that I have decided to do business and I m not going back in job line. This point I had made clear to me. And this determination had opened all ways for me. I started my business from home itself....without any office. I started glass Mosaic Tiles Business in my hometown. I just arranged the required things need for my business to get started. Like 
  • I bought some sample from market, 
  • prepared some catalogue, and 
  • bought a bag. 
  • In these things I spended Rs.20000 in total.
Next ,all those Glass Mosaic Tiles sample and catalogue I kept in my bag and started roaming in market.
I visited those new construction sites and shown my product to the clients. Most of the client didn’t agree with my product and for 2 month I didn’t get any order. I was getting frustrated and started loosing hope.
job success mantra,job vacancy

But it is very correctly said that if you are doing your work with full sincerity, then your struggle started taking shape.
In my case it happen exactly that. I got my first order of Rs.3500 and in that Rs.3500 I made some Profit also. In this way I did my Business roaming site to site for 2 years.

In those 2 year I made some market of my product and people started recognising me. And those years I made some money also as profit. After 2 years of doing marketing of my own product ,Almighty has given me well furnished my own Glass Mosaic Tiles showroom. From there onwards my market had shown good growth. And in those 2 year of marketing, I had learnt many things that how move and tackle business and also many life changing points also I learnt.
Guys, Do comment me in my comment box about business and job problem. I will guide you and will try to solve your matter.



mobiles

1 comment:

  1. Search Job Problems Solutions to get better options and stability of work in a good company those individuals are not satisfied with their current job.

    ReplyDelete

Business Consultant, Inspiration Speaker, Life Coach

My photo
Deoghar, Jharkhand, India
This site is all about round pillar tiles design, round pillar design, square pillar tiles, swimming pool tiles, pillar tiles,pillar tiles image,front pillar tiles design, etc.

Exterior Home Design

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here